petit elefant style travel beauty and home Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am the owner and creator of Petit Elefant.
petit elefant style travel beauty and home, we believe that style is for everyone. We believe that travel should be about adventure and discovery. We believe that beauty should be about feeling confident and beautiful in your own skin. And we believe that home should be a reflection of your personal style.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. We hope that you will take the time to explore our website and see all that we have to offer.
A Little Slice of petit elefant style travel beauty and home
Do you long for the days when you could stroll the streets of Paris, stopping in at charming cafes and browsing through beautiful boutiques? Well, you can bring a little bit of that Parisian magic into your home with some simple design choices. Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Start with the basics. Parisian style is all about classic, timeless pieces. Invest in a few key pieces that you can build your design around. A good place to start is with a neutral sofa and armchair. Then you can add in some accent pieces and accessories to give your space some personality.
2. Keep it simple. Parisian style is not about over-the-top design or excessive decoration. Instead, focus on clean lines and a minimalistic approach. Let your furniture and décor items speak for themselves and don’t try to cram too much into your space.
3. Incorporate some French-inspired pieces. To really capture the Parisian look, incorporate some key pieces that are inspired by French design. Look for pieces with delicate details and classic silhouettes. A few well-chosen pieces can go a long way in giving your space a Parisian feel.
With these tips, you can easily add a little bit of Parisian flair to your home. So go ahead and give it a try. You might be surprised at how easy it is to create a space that feels like it’s straight out of a French postcard.
The Petit Elefant Guide to Travel Beauty
We all know the feeling. You’ve just arrived at your destination, excited to explore a new place. But then you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and realize that you look like a hot mess. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. But with a little planning and the right travel beauty products, you can avoid that feeling and look great no matter where you go.
The first step is to streamline your beauty routine. When you’re packing, take a good look at all of the products you use on a daily basis and try to narrow it down to the essentials. For example, if you usually wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush, and bronzer, see if you can get away with just bringing a tinted moisturizer and a multi-purpose stick like the Nudestix All-In-One Face Color. Not only will this save you space in your suitcase, but it will also make your morning routine quicker and easier.
petit elefant style travel beauty and home
Next, focus on products that will help you deal with the specific challenges of travel. For example, if you’re worried about your skin getting dry on an airplane, pack a hydrating face mist like the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. If you’re worried about your makeup melting in the heat, look for products with built-in SPF, like the Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen. And if you’re concerned about your hair getting damaged from all the time spent in the sun and chlorine, pack a leave-in conditioner like the It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product.
Finally, don’t forget to pack a few travel-sized beauty products to keep in your purse for touch-ups during the day. A mini lip balm, a small bottle of hand lotion, and some blotting papers are all great options. And if you’re really worried about looking your best while traveling, consider bringing along a small makeup bag with a few essentials like mascara, lip gloss, and a powder compact.
With a little planning and the right travel beauty products, you can look great
The Best French Beauty Products for Travel
When it comes to beauty, the French know a thing or two. After all, they invented the term “je ne sais quoi” for a reason. If you’re looking to up your beauty game while traveling, there’s no better place to start than with French beauty products. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution: This cult-favorite micellar water is perfect for removing makeup and cleansing skin, without the need for water. It’s gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin, and it’s a travel-sized bottle so you can take it on the go.
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: This refreshing spray is infused with grapeseed oil and rosemary, and it can be used as a toner, setting spray, or mid-day pick-me-up. It’s perfect for travel because it’s small and lightweight, and it will leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant.
3. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré: This all-in-one moisturizer can be used as a face cream, makeup remover, and even shaving cream. It’s intensely hydrating, yet still light enough to wear under makeup, and a little goes a long way.
4. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk: This travel-sized dry shampoo is perfect for refreshing hair in between shampoos. It absorbs excess oil and leaves hair looking and feeling clean and soft.
5. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara: This volumizing mascara is a must-have for big, bold lashes. It’s waterproof and long-wearing, so it’s perfect for travel.
6. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream: This hand cream is ultra-moisturizing, thanks to the shea butter content. It’s perfect for dry, chapped hands, and it comes in a convenient travel-sized tube.
7. Nuxe Huile Pro
How to Create a Petit Elefant Home
If you’re looking to add a touch of je ne sais quoi to your home, why not take inspiration from the petit elephant? The key to creating a petit elefant home is all in the details. From elegant furnishings to vintage-inspired decor, here are some tips on how to get the look.
Start with the basics: a well-edited color palette and clean, simple lines. Think whites, creams, and soft neutral tones accented with black. When it comes to furniture, look for pieces that are both stylish and functional. An antique writing desk or armoire can make a beautiful statement, but make sure it has enough storage to keep your petit elefant home feeling tidy and uncluttered.
The petit elefant style travel beauty and home
Next, add in some vintage-inspired pieces. Look for antique-style picture frames, vases, and lamps. But don’t stop there – think outside the box and get creative with your decor. A petit elefant home is all about mixing and matching, so don’t be afraid to mix different styles and periods.
Finally, don’t forget the little details. Fresh flowers, beautiful table linens, and pretty scented candles are all perfect finishing touches. And don’t forget to accessorize! A few well-chosen accessories can really help to personalize your space and make it feel like your own.
So there you have it – a few tips on how to create a petit elephant home. With a little bit of creativity and attention to detail, you can transform your space into a truly unique and stylish haven.